6-day Tour of England & North Wales
Vibrant modern cities, sleepy English Villages, and the Legends of `North Wales.
It’s never been easier to access the North West of England and North Wales with worldwide routes to and from both Liverpool and Manchester Airports. This tour offers superb value especially with the current exchange rate and its much less expensive to use quality hotels in the North West of England than it is in the South East and London.
After hosting European Capital of Culture in 2008 Liverpool is now acknowledged as the most vibrant city outside of London and it’s the very best city you could choose from which to start or your tour of England and North Wales.
Suggested itinerary – 4 Nights in a Liverpool Hotel and one night in London Hotel.
(this can be extended to 8 or10 days and can include Scotland).
Day 1 - Meet and greet and Coach transfer from Liverpool or Manchester Airport with a short Beatles tour on route to your hotel.
Meet and greet and Coach transfer from Liverpool or Manchester Airport with a short Beatles tour on route to your hotel. You will visit Penny Lane and Strawberry Field and see the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney. Your tour manager will then check you in to your hotel.
After checking in you will have time at leisure and be able to visit the Cavern Club. There would also be the option of a Liverpool Football Club Stadium tour or to visit the Beatles Story.
In the evening we will all go for Dinner in a quality Liverpool restaurant.
Guests will receive tour packs, maps and a bottle of water on the coach.
Day 2 - Liverpool & Manchester
- Morning – Mersey Ferry River Cruise with breathtaking views of the Liverpool Waterfront, followed by a short walking tour of the waterfront and a panoramic film of the Beatles time in Liverpool.
- Afternoon – Visit City of Manchester with a coach and a short guided walking tour and then time at leisure. There would be the option to take the Manchester United Stadium Tour.
- Evening - Dinner in a quality Manchester Restaurant and then return to your Liverpool hotel.
Day 3 - North Wales Legends Coach Tour (includes 2 World Heritage Sites!)
- Morning - Our tour guide will take you on a stunning walk across Pontcysylite Aqueduct or the “River in the Sky” which was built in 1805. Followed by a breathtaking scenic coach tour in to the heart of Snowdonia.
- Afternoon - Visit to the fishing town of Conway with its stunning Edwardian Castle and an unmissable Elizabethan House called Plas Mawr. You can walk the walls or even visit the smallest house in Britain & of course buy traditional Welsh food for example Bara Brith and souvenirs including traditional Love Spoons.
- Evening – Dinner in Medieval City of Chester
Day 4 - Lake District Coach Tour – inspired by William Wordsworth & Beatrix Potter.
- Morning – Bowness and Cruise on Lake Windermere.
- Afternoon – Scenic coach tour of the South Lake District with a visit to Grasmere which is probably the most popular village in the Lake District thanks to the poet William Wordsworth who lived here until 1808. There are lots of shops and cafes and why not try some traditional Kendal Mint Cake or visit Sarah Nelson’s Gingerbread Shop.
- Evening – Dinner in Liverpool
Day 5 - Stratford Upon Avon & London
- Morning – Guided walking tour of Stratford Upon Avon a medieval town and most famous as the birthplace of William Shakespeare and the home of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- Afternoon – Guided Coach Tour of London before checking in to your London Hotel.
- Evening - Dinner and entertainment on an amazing evening cruise on the River Thames.
Day 6 - London Sightseeing
A full day sightseeing in the Capital City which will include taking photos outside of Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and a visit to the Tower of London.
This is a group tour in our coach and there is the option to arrange the transfer on Day-5 from Liverpool to London by train.
Fully escorted tailor made tour for your group which can be based on the above itinerary and adjusted to suit your flights and arrival times.
You can book this tour using the attached enquiry form, or by ringing us on 0800 246 1959 (Calling from outside of the UK +44 7545 111397)
This tour will be priced to include airport transfers, tours, accommodation and meals. The overall costs will depend on the size of your group and the optional excursions and entrance charges chosen. We will supply an initial overview for a tour free of charge and then ask for a deposit. Once we have received a deposit we will then work with you to supply a detailed itinerary breaking down all the timings for your tour and the final costs. Any deposit paid will then be credited to the overall cost.
We can tailor this and any of our tours to suit the interests of your group. This tour can be combined with ferry crossings to include Ireland and Scotland to create a 10 or even 21-day fully escorted UK coach tour starting and finishing in Liverpool.