Beatles Walk with Hop on/off tour
The best tour in Liverpool. Both the hop on & off City Explorer and the walking tour are guided tours with trained guides.
The walking tour includes the John & Yoko exhibition, Cavern Club and the open top bus tour visits the cathedrals & more.
"Live Guide" Open Top Bus Hop on & off City Explorer & guided 90-minute Beatles themed walking tour combo includes "Double Fantasy" John & Yoko exhibition & visit the Cavern Club
Why buy a combination ticket?
This is the best way to explore the city as the walk allows you to reach the places not easily accessible on a coach while the 48 hours open-top bus ticket allows you to hop on and off to reach the cathedrals, the Georgian Quarter and Chinatown all of which would be a walk up the hill to St James Mount.
This combination ticket is a superb idea for a shore excursion as the starting point is less than 5 minutes walk from the Cruise Terminal.
Open Top Bus - City Explorer
The open-top bus runs from 10:00 am daily and has many stops in the city centre so it is a perfect way to arrive at the starting point for your walking tour as it also stops at the Beatles Statues on the waterfront.
Your hop on and off open top bus ticket is valid for 48 hours so it is the best way to explore the city for your midweek or weekend visit to the city.
The open top bus also stops in William Brown Street in the heart of the World Heritage Site outside the World Museum and the fabulous Victorian Round Reading Rooms and Neoclassical St Georges Hall, all of which are free of charge to visit.
For Beatles fans the hop on hop off bus also allows you to see the schools and colleges the boys attended, John Lennon's birthplace and not one but two cathedrals.
The open top bus route
This is shown on an image within our tour description and the driver will issue you a ticket when you present your combo voucher and also give you a map with all the stops on the tour.
90-minute Liverpool Beatles Walk - Daily at 10.30am from Beatles statues near Mersey Ferry Terminal.
The Liverpool Beatles Walking Tour is a great way to explore the City with a fun Liverpool Tour Guide who will bring your day to life & help you to plan the rest of your day in Liverpool.
New for 2018 the tour includes the Double Fantasy John & Yoko exhibition.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first-time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The Beatles Walk route
The route will take you from the waterfront, through the Albert docks and across the £1 billion retail and leisure area called Liverpool One, through the World Heritage Site & on to Mathew Street & the Cavern Club.
The tours are led by a fun guide and once bookings have reached a certain size then an extra guide will be used so that you will never be in a huge group and so your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor, you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Both the open top and walking tours will be led by a fun local trained Tour Guide in English.
- You can use the open top bus to arrive for the 10:30 am Beatles Walk
- You can use the hop on and off ticket for 48 hours to explore the city centre.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Double Fantasy - John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Rory Storm, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street & visit the famous Cavern Club.
- All guests will receive a free map & your guides will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
Open top bus tour starts daily at 10:00am
90-minute walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 10.30am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – Double Fantasy, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
There are lots of ideas to extend your visit to include the Radio City Tower Tour or Beatles Story.