Brilliant Beatles Experience (Group or Private Tour)
A full “Day in the life” of the Beatles in Liverpool City Region - total Beatlemania with Brilliant Liverpool Tours.
This is perhaps the most comprehensive group or a private day out available for visitors. Whether you book our transport or we guide in your vehicle, this tour is great fun & you will learn all about the city & see the sites very much in the footsteps of the Fab4. Its a real fun guided tour with music on your coach and lots of stops in Liverpool the Wirral and beyond. Not only will your fun tour guide tell the story of the meteoric rise to fame of the band from Liverpool but you will see beautiful parks, villages and many other stunning places that you would not have seen without taking a Beatles Tour.
There are many Beatles related sites and the aim of the day will be to take in as many as possible and for you to take lots of photos and create special memories. We are always surprised by what happens on the day and who we meet and you can be certain your Brilliant Liverpool Tours Beatles experience will be the highlight of your visit to Liverpool.
The following timings demand an early start and you can also add on additional tours and visits and it is also possible to extend this tour in to a second day for example just to focus on Liverpool on day one and then explore further afield and take the Mersey Ferry on day 2.
All guests will be given a free map of Liverpool City Centre
Suggested timings - Full Day coach and walking tour (these can be amended to suit your arrival time)
- 09:00am - Start – Meet your tour guide at your hotel, the Cruise Terminal or at the Albert Docks – Liverpool L3 4AE
- 09.15 - Comprehensive fully guided panoramic coach or MPV tour exploring the Fab4’s days in Liverpool, including John Lennon’s birthplace, the schools they attended, Brian Epsteins birthplace, the pubs & clubs they played, the Town hall & lots more!
- 10.30 – Liverpool Beatles Walk with an 8 minute Panoramic Beatles film, you'll see the new Cilla Black statue and the Cavern Club.
- 12:00 - Free time to buy your own lunch & souvenirs on Mathew Street.
- 13.00 – Visit Penny Lane Development Centre, followed by Strawberry Field, photo’s outside Mendips (John’s childhood home) & outside Paul McCartney's childhood home. Woolton village including a visit to see the Eleanor Rigby Grave and the St Peters Church Hall where John was introduced to Paul on 6th July 1957.
- 15.30 - Arrive Port Sunlight the beautiful village build for the Sunlight Soap workers where you can buy light refreshments and where we visit Hulme Hall which was the first place that Ringo Star played in August 1961 when Brian Epstein had been asked to sack the original drummer Pete Best.
- 17.00 - Visit New Brighton where the promotor Sam Leach put on many performances of the Beatles at numerous venues but in particular at the former Tower Ballroom the site of which is now marked with a blue plaque. New Brighton offers spectacular views of Liverpool waterfront across the River Mersey.
- 18.00 - Arrive back in Liverpool
This is a group tour in your own motor coach, minibus or MPV, or we can arrange transport for you.
Full day guiding with a fun Beatles guide and music on your coach.
Optional Extras – we can plan a number of the following extra visits for your Brilliant Beatles experience these can be included at an additional cost by extending the tour in to the evening or we can add an additional day. You can book these and other extras at checkout.
- Visit inside the Childhood homes of John Lennon & Paul McCartney.
- Visit the Casbah Club which was the family home of Pete Best and without his mother Mona opening her Café Club in the cellar the Beatles might never have got back together at all – Imagine that!
- Visit the Beatles Story.
- Visit the British Museum of Pop Music the British Music Experience
- Group lunch
1 - 15 people £350
16 - 29 people £450
30 - 50 people £600
The above prices are for this tour using your vehicle. You can book one of our vehicles as an extra at ceckout and for example a 29 seater executive motor coach for this tour costs an additional £400 at checkout.
Travel Trade Rates
We offer negotiated rates to Tour Operators & Travel Trade who can book the tour straight in to our diary and would be invoiced for the service.
Interested in our contracted tour guiding services for this and other tours? Please send an enquiry.
We can tailor this and any of our tours to suit the interests of your group. Tours can also be combined to create an exciting and bespoke holiday using a quality hotel in Liverpool City Centre with excursions out to explore a wider part of North West England and North Wales.