Airport Transfers, Private Tours, Cruise Excursions, Corporate events & Group Days Out
Brilliant Liverpool Tours are able to provide Executive Coaches, Mini Buses and Chauffeur driven People Carriers for your day tour or event in Liverpool City region.
We can supply transport, accommodation and design a tailor made group itnerary for an entire holiday or minibreak based in Liverpool with guided city tours and then excursions out to explore North west England and North Wales.
Our vehicles include
- Executive air conditioned coaches ranging from 29 to 53 seats with a toilet.
- 77 seater coaches suitable for school groups
- 16 to 22 seat executive air conditioned Minicoaches
- 6 to 8 seater chauffeur driven Mercedes People carriers.
Our services include
- Coach hire in the North West of England and North Wales.
- Airport transfers (with or without an accompanying guide or tour manager).
- Supplying vehicles to foreign inbound tour operators and the Travel trade.
- Luxury tailor made Driver Guided tours in a chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Cruise Excursions for groups.
- Meeting Incentive Conferencing and Event based tours in the region including hotel pickups, tour guiding, meals and returning the clients to their hotel after dinner.
- Transferring groups from Liverpool to other areas in the UK.
- Transport for School and University days out and open days.
Any of our services can be combined with an airport meet and greet service or with a Tourist Guide.
We are often asked to include a short familiarisation tour of Liverpool on-route to the hotel from the airport which can also include a memorable photo stop at Penny lane, a drive through one of Europe’s largest parks and a drive alongside the River Mersey to the hotel or conference centre.
This is often followed up the next day with a more comprehensive guided coach tour of the region or with one of our walking tours within Liverpool City Centre.
All our meet and greet guests will be given a free map of Liverpool City Centre and our guide will help your clients check in to the hotel.
Typical transfer timings
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Liverpool City Centre - 30 minutes
- Manchester Airport to Liverpool City Centre- 1 hour
- Manchester City Centre to Liverpool City Centre- 1 hour
- Liverpool to Medieval City of Chester 45 minutes
- Liverpool to Conway Castle – North Wales 90 minutes
- Liverpool to Windermere – Lake District 2 hours
- Liverpool to Medieval City of York 2 Hours
- Liverpool to Glasgow or Edinburgh (including break) 4 hours
- Liverpool to London by Coach (including a break) 5 hours
transport with optional meet and greet or tour guiding service.
You can book our Coach Hire and other services using the attached enquiry form, or by ringing us on 0800 246 1959 (Calling from outside of the UK +44 7545 111397)
Prices depend on the size of your group, the type of vehicle, the duration and total mileage covered.
Your transport can also be combined with one or more of our tours to create an exciting and bespoke holiday using a quality hotel in Liverpool City Centre with excursions out to explore a wider part of North West England and North Wales.