Private 90 Minute Multilingual Tours
This private 90-minute walking tour in Liverpool City Centre is the perfect introduction to this vibrant city. The basic cost is £120 for up to 6 people then £20 per person.
Daily at 10.30am - Full day out in Liverpool with lots of time for shopping and souvenirs. Includes a visit to the Cavern Club.
This tour also includes a visit to the fabulous "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
The Liverpool Beatles Walking Tour is a great way to explore the City with a fun Liverpool Tour Guide who will bring your day to life & help you to plan the rest of your day in Liverpool.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first-time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The tours are led by a fun local guide in the language of your choice. Your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor, you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide in a choice of foreign languages
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Rory Storm, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street outside the famous Cavern Club.
- All guests will receive a free map & your guide will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
- Double Fantasy exhibition, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
90-minute walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
There are lots of ideas to extend your visit to a full day experience at checkout.